Tickets for General Admission and hospitality products are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Strictly no refunds, exchanges or cancellations on any ticket or hospitality except as set out in condition 2.
2. If a race meeting is cancelled or rescheduled prior to commencement of the meeting, ticketholders to General Admission and Hospitality may either:
a) request exchange tickets for an equivalent meeting by returning the tickets to the relevant Club within two business days of the cancelled or rescheduled meeting and the Club will, if possible, provide the exchange tickets (but does not guarantee that it will be able to do so). An equivalent meeting means, for a Carnival race meeting, another race meeting during the same Carnival, and for a standard race meeting, another standard race meeting, in both cases during the same year; or
b) return the tickets to the Club within 30 days of the cancelled meeting to obtain a refund of the price paid for the tickets (excluding any booking charges). Depending upon the available time, ticketholders may be required to collect exchange tickets at the racecourse.
3. The TRSA Club reserves the right to cancel, reschedule and/or vary advertised race meetings and races at any time.
4. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or, without the written permission of the Club, used for commercial, advertising or promotional purposes in connection with other goods or services. Breach of this condition may result in cancellation of the ticket and refusal of entry to the ticketholder.
5. You must keep a record of the printed number of each ticket. Should tickets be lost or stolen prior to the day, the relevant Club will replace the lost tickets on supply of the printed number of the lost ticket and client identification. In the event the ticket number cannot be supplied to the Club, a replacement cost will be incurred.
6. Clubs will not accept responsibility for tickets lost or misplaced by Australia Post.
What happens if I believe I have special circumstances?
In addition to the above, if you believe you have a valid enquiry in relation to a request for a refund or exchange, please write to Thoroughbred Racing SA, GPO Box 2646, Adelaide, SA 5001 to have your request considered on an individual basis. We will confirm if a refund or exchange is available.
In the event that the above policy has not otherwise dealt with the matter appropriately, we naturally are committed to complying with all laws. This means that if you are entitled to a refund or exchange under the Trade Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation for any reason, we will ensure that you receive it.
How do I find out about changes to dates, venues or start times of a session?
All brochures, guides, schedule and tickets are published or printed with the most up to date information available at the time but are subject to change without notice. Clubs will use their best endeavours to ensure that all changes are published on the official TRSA website at www.theracessa.com.au