Functions & Facilities
- Track Circumference: 1600m
- Length of straight: 375m
- Character: Spacious circuit with oval track. Long straights and two broad turns.
- Track is irrigated, well grassed and quite uniform. Soil type is sand over clay
- Field limits: 10 for all starts
- Meetings per year: 2 TAB & 1 non TAB meeting
The location of the course has provided the Club with a venue which is both convenient for local people but is also conveniently near the Kingscote Airport.
The Sealink Ferry service is only a 30 minute drive away. This allows easy access for both Island and mainland public.
The events have continued to grow each year and now the Kangaroo Island Cup is regarded as one of regional SA's 'must visit' race events.