Skip to Content

Strathalbyn meeting update

Racing SA advises that following a track inspection this afternoon (10/6/2021) at Strathalbyn by Stewards and two senior riders, the track was considered to be unsafe for racing owing to the track being rain affected.

Consequently, having regard for the state of the track and the prevailing weather conditions, a decision has been made to abandon the race meeting scheduled for Friday 11/6/2021.

Racing SA further advises that nominations for the Gawler race meeting scheduled for Wednesday 16 June 2021 will be extended until 12 noon on Friday 11 June 2021.

Post categories

Racing SA - Racing Racing SA - Stories Racing SA - Homepage Racing Updates